FREE Pattern: Crochet Mini Jelly Bunny


The Jelly Bunnies are a cute little animal my husband and I came up with because of our love for rabbits and jellyfish! They are cute little squishy creatures, so I came up with a cute free amigurumi type pattern for them.



FREE Pattern: Crochet Mini Jelly Bunny

They can be made with any worsted weight type yarn or any size eyes. I did add the size I used in the free pattern for a reference point. Let your imagination run wild!


FREE Pattern: Crochet Mini Jelly Bunny

These two measure about 2 inches across the widest points, they are tiny little creatures! Download the free crochet pattern below and you can have your very own Jelly Bunny! Enjoy!


FREE Pattern: Crochet Mini Jelly Bunny

I would LOVE to see what you come up with, please share your pics on my Facebook fan page or on Ravelry.


Check out these great Amigurumi Supplies!

Labels: , , , , , , ,